Designation: Paediatric Cardiology
Languages spoken: Hindi,English
- MBBS – KGMC, Lucknow in 2000.
- MD – G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur in 2004.
- Fellowship of National Board (FNB) – Pediatric Cardiology from Madras Medical Mission, Chennai 2006.
After finishing two years fellowship in Paediatric cardiology, she joined pool officer ship at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, and worked there for three years and gained proficiency in clinical Paediatric Cardiology and its application to patient care. She has an extensive experience in Paediatric and neonatal Echo, Trans-esophageal echocardiography and has been actively involved in the Cath lab interventions at PGI, Chandigarh.
Dr. Nidhi Rawal has keen interest in research and has attended various national conferences and CMEs regularly. She has many publications (both national and international) to her credit.
- Life member- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Life member- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India
- Pediatric Echo
- Pediatric Cath Lab interventions
- Fetal Echo
- ASD, VSD, PDA device closure
- Balloon dilatation of Pulmonary Valve / Aortic valve
- Balloon Dilatation of Coarctation of Aorta
- Balloon Atrial Septostomy