International Patient Care at Artemis Hospitals is a full-service office that assists overseas patients seeking a consultation, a second opinion or medical treatment.
- Located in the leading industrial center in India, Gurgaon, Artemis is the first hospital to be accredited by JCI.
- Committed to delivering exceptional medical care since 2007.
- Spread across 9 acres, Artemis has state-of-the-art services in heart, neurology, neurosurgery, oncology, orthopaedics and emergency care.
- Patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator, who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit.
Artemis Hospital is committed to delivering standard-setting medical care. We understand the stress associated with illness, particularly when treatment is received outside of one’s home country. Patients will be paired with an international patient coordinator, who serves as a single point of contact before, during and after the patient’s visit. The coordinator advocates for the patient and provides assistance on all aspects of his/her stay, like:
- Tele-consults and Pre Departure Evaluation
- Facilitate Travel arrangements
- Visa Services
- Hotel Booking (Budget, Deluxe and Luxury Hotels)
- Airport (New Delhi ) Pick Up and Drop
- Bedside admission in the Hospital
Post Admission Services
- Dedicated International Lounge
- Choice of rooms from private to luxury suites
- Cuisine choices
- Wi Fi enabled suites
- Travel Desk within the hospital
- Money Changer within the Hospital
Post Discharge Services
- Post Discharge travel arrangements through a travel partner
- Post discharge stay in Delhi/NCR in a choice of hotels
- Travel Assistance for sightseeing within India
- Tele-consultation with the treating doctor