India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assist with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. 91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided in our website.Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
What is Angioplasty?
Angioplasty is a minimally invasive procedure performed to widen the occluded blood vessels or relieve the stenosis or the blockages of the blood vessels for ensuring proper blood flow to the heart. The procedure is also known as coronary angioplasty or percutaneous coronary intervention which is often done when a person develops Coronary Artery Disease or CAD. Send us your query to know the Angioplasty cost in India.
- Where does Angioplasty take place?
- Angioplasty takes place in the Cardiac Catheterization lab of the cardiology department at a hospital.
- How long does Angioplasty take?
- Angioplasty does not take much time but only around an hour at the most, however, the patient needs another 12 to 16 hours for recovery. Usually, the patient stays for a night in the hospital and goes home the following day.
- What Can I Do When I Return Home?
- Avoid heavy lifting and do only light activities for a few days.
- How Will I Feel After the Angioplasty?
- Your doctor will talk to you about the amount of improvement in the artery opening and the possibility of your symptoms returning, restrictions, medications, and changes in daily habits to reduce the risk of more arteries narrowing. You’ll also be told when to return for follow-up visits.
- What are the Risks?
- Risk is bare minimum with certain diagnostic procedures. In most cases they are relatively minor. Please ask your doctor to discuss the risks and benefits so that you are fully informed about any tests you may have.
About the Procedure
Angioplasty is performed under local anesthesia with sedation. The groin or arm is prepared for catheter insertion and the blood thinning medicines are introduced. A needle is then inserted into the artery and a guide wire is passed through it which manipulates the blockage. Then a catheter is passed over the wire to reach the blockage. With proper diagnostics the location of all tubes and catheters are checked for its position. A balloon at the catheter tip is expanded and then deflated to relieve the artery narrowing. A stent can be placed after expansion for maintaining the expanded status or the artery and keep it patent. Then incision is closed and dressed and the patient is monitored for blood pressure.
Angioplasty increases the blood flow through the narrowed and blocked arteries. Angina is reduced and the health improves with exercise. With proper changes in lifestyle and medications the overall health improvement is good. Usually no further surgery is required such as bypass after a successful coronary angioplasty.
What to Expect During Recovery?
After an overnight stay at the hospital patients can be discharged. However it depends on the condition of the patient’s health and the doctor’s advice. After surgery, the patient is advised a lot of fluid intake and not to do any heavy lifting, smoking or exercise for the next 24 hours.
Why Prefer India for Angioplasty?
Affordable Cost Angioplasty in India is performed through cutting edge clinical solutions at the world class infrastructure and extraordinary patient care. India Cardiac Surgery site Network helps with the arrangements of the medical visa, scheduling appointments with the leading cardiologists in India, food and accommodation for the international patients seeking low cost angioplasty in India. Contact us to know the Angioplasty cost in Apollo Hospital Bangalore, Fortis Bangalore and Max Hospital.
We offer a one stop solution for all the patients seeking angioplasty in India at low costs. Our association with the best hospitals for angioplasty in India offers highest quality and excellent services and care. Get in touch with us to know the cost of angioplasty in Narayana Hrudayalaya, Fortis, and Apollo Hospital Chennai & Hyderabad. Also check out the angioplasty cost in Chennai on our website.
Cost of Angioplasty in India
At India Cardiac Surgery Site, we recognize the significance of excellent health and well being of our guests and hence provide the most affordable cost angioplasty in India. Our association with the top cardiac surgeons in India ensures to provide low cost angioplasty in India that would provide you with substantial savings.
If you are really seeking treatments for the Angioplasty in India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Angioplasty you are seeking for. Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form