India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. +91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
Aortic Stenosis (AS) Overview
Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in India occurs when the aortic valve of the heart narrows. The narrowing down prevents the valve from opening fully, and when it is obstructed the heart has to work overtime to pump blood to the body.
Signs & Symptoms of Aortic Stenosis (AS)
Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in India reviews of patients indicate that the symptoms may vary from mild to severe. It develops when the aortic valve narrows and it includes
- Tightness or pain in the chest
- Shortness of breath, especially with any form of exertion
- Fatigue with increased levels of activity
- Heart murmur
This deformity does not produce any warning signs or symptoms at the beginning that makes it very difficult to detect.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
Hi, I am Stella Madaki from Nigeria. At my early pregnancy, I learnt that my child’s still developing heart was showing signs of stenosis. My local doctor advised me to get my baby’s surgery done immediately after the birth. Me and my husband went online searching for better treatment options and came across a leading healthcare group in India. We send our query and received response from them immediately. After a series of discussion over the phone and mails. We decided to get our baby’s surgical treatment in India. The hospital have a world class infrastructure, the medical services and facilities were excellent. The surgeon was a nice person and very compassionate. The nurses took care of all our needs. The surgery went well. And now my child is now able to lead a normal, healthy life. I want to thank the surgeon and his staff as well the team of healthcare consultant for their dedicated assistance for arranging the surgical treatment of omy kid in India.
Diagnosis of Aortic Stenosis
To diagnose your condition, the doctor may review your symptoms along with medical history and may conduct a routine physical examination. The doctor will listen to your heart with the help of a stethoscope and detect a murmur. If the doctor suspects a murmur, they will discuss it with you. If that is the case, one may have to undertake a series of tests to understand the diagnosis along with the severity of the condition. Some of the tests that may be required to be undertaken are
- X rays of the chest
- CT scans
Free consultation Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in India may indicate on how narrow or tight the aortic valve and how the heart is pumping as well
Treatment of Aortic Stenosis
Medications can reduce aortic stenosis, but the only way to eliminate it, is surgery or replace the valve and open the passageway. In reality surgery is the final option when the narrowing becomes severe and symptoms tend to develop. If some cases, the doctor may recommend Affordable Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in India if the condition is too severe and no form of symptoms are prevalent. No form of medications can eradicate the problem, but they can go a long way in relieving the symptoms. Lowering or reducing the blood pressure can slow down the growth of aortic stenosis.
Adult and Adolescent Management
Some of the ways in which aortic stenosis can be prevented include
- Having steps in place to eradicate rheumatic fever
- Taking stock of risk factors for coronary heart disease
- Taking care of the teeth and gums.
Why choose an Indian Hospital for Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in Infants & Children?
Indian hospitals are famous all over the world for Low cost Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in India. Most of them have equipments which are at par with the international standards and the state of art infrastructure can be compared to the best in the world. The comfort and the safety part are no way compromised when they get the surgery done in India.
Cost for Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery in Infants & Children in India
India has scripted a new chapter has far as the sector of medical tourism is concerned. There is a mad scramble of global tourists from world wide. The patients are rest assured of successful outcomes when they get the surgery done in this part of the world.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable surgeon for you, after consulting the experts.
- Which specialist doctor should I consult if I am suspected to have Aortic valve Stenosis?
- You should consult a cardiologist.
- Which specialist doctor will do the Aortic valve replacement surgery?
- A cardiothoracic surgeon will do the surgery of valve replacement.
- What is the difference between a cardiologist and cardiothoracic surgeon?
- Cardiologist is a physician and Cardiothoracic surgeon is a surgeon who does surgical operations.
- What types of Aortic Valves are available?
- If available a natural valve that is donated by a cadaver and preserved can sometimes be used, otherwise an artificial valve may be used.
- After surgery why should I take blood thinning tablets for rest of my life?
- If you have an artificial valve, it can cause clotting of blood, hence you require to take these tablets.
- How long will the surgery of valve replacement take?
- It would usually take 3 to 4 hours.
- How long would it take for me to fully recover?
- Usually discharge from hospital takes 10 to 12 days and after this it would take another month to be fully recovered, The wound healing continues for up to 6 months.
If you are really seeking Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Aortic (Valve) Stenosis Surgery you are seeking for.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form