India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. +91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) Overview:
Pulmonary atresia is a heart defect detected at the time of birth. In this deformity the valve that lets out the blood out of the heart to the lungs of the baby does not form correctly. It is a life threatening condition and Surgical Procedures for Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India would be the best option to treat is as early as possible.
Causes of Pulmonary Atresia (PA):
Surgical Procedures for Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India reviews of patients indicate that there is no fixed cause of this deformity. The problems are detected in the early stages of pregnancy, and to understand the causes of it, one needs to know about how the heart works. Free Consultation Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) Surgical Procedures in India states that the pulmonary valve does not develop properly that prevents it from opening. In fact, blood cannot flow from the right ventricle to the lungs.
Signs & Symptoms of Pulmonary Atresia (PA)
Free Consultation Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India indicates that most often than not babies born with this deformity, the symptoms will be noticeable right after birth. They tend to show up within hours to a few days. Some of the common symptoms are
- Gray or blue colored skin
- Fatigue or easily getting tired
Shortness of breath or fast breathing
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
Hello, my name is Roberta Makwaza from Zambia. After my child’s birth, the doctor informed us that my son, David has a heart problem. Me and my husband were very worried and we started researching for the medical treatment options abroad. By the grace of God, we came to know about your medical tourism company and after initial consultation, we got the appointment fixed with them. They helped us fasten the medical visa, travel and food arrangements. At the hospital, the staff gave us a warm welcome. The surgeon was kind and compassionate and helped us understand our son’s heart condition as well as the surgical procedure. The hospital staff was caring and provided excellent services. I want to extend my appreciation to all of you for providing such quality surgery for my kid’s heart condition, pulmonary atresia. I would recommend you to anyone looking for their kid’s heart surgery to get it done in India.
Diagnosis of Pulmonary Atresia (PA)
Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India reviews of patients indicate that the following tests may be conducted
- X ray
- Echocardiogram or electrocardiogram
- Cardiac catherization
Treatment of Pulmonary Atresia (PA)
As far as Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India the common treatment would be to manage the condition of the baby on an urgent basis. It would also mean support the baby on a ventilator and ensuring that the baby is on a regular dose of medications. The baby may also need heart surgery within the first few weeks of life.
Adult and Adolescent Management
It is quiet natural for parents to feel worried about their children, even after treatment of a congential heart defect. Here are few things to be kept in mind even after your child has a congential hear difficulty
- Emotional difficulties
- Joining some form of support groups
- Development difficulties.
Why choose an Indian Hospital for Surgical Procedures to Treat Pulmonary Atresia (PA)?
Low cost Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India are prevalent in India because of the low exchange rates as well as low operating costs. Affordable Surgical Procedures for Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India works on the philosophy of low skilled workers. This is the scenario where low skilled workers are trained in performing routine tasks. The highly skilled jobs are performed by skilled doctors who have the technical expertise.
Cost of Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India
Low cost Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India and Affordable Surgical Procedures for Pulmonary Atresia (PA) in India are provided in developing countries like India at a fraction of a cost when one compares it to developed countries like UK or US. This extra savings in cost can be incorporated for more productive purposes.
- What is Pulmonary Atresia?
- The word “atresia” means “no opening.” With pulmonary atresia, the valve that lets blood flow from the lower-right chamber (the right ventricle) to the lungs has not formed or is closed. Instead of following the normal route through the lungs, oxygen-poor blood travels directly from the upper-right chamber (the right atrium) to the left side of the heart. This oxygen-poor blood is then pumped back into the body. The lack of oxygen-rich blood makes the fingers, toes, and lips appear blue, a condition called cyanosis.
- Babies with pulmonary atresia seem normal before birth. This is because a passageway called the ductus arteriosus connects the pulmonary artery to the aorta in the fetal heart. The ductus arteriosus begins to close naturally after birth. In normal babies, a new valve opens that lets blood flow from the right ventricle to the lungs. But in infants with pulmonary atresia, the valve does not open. This means that the only path for blood to reach the lungs will soon begin to close.
- How is it treated?
- Newborns with pulmonary atresia are usually given a medicine called prostaglandin E1 to keep the ductus arteriosus open after birth. The type of surgery recommended depends on the size of the right ventricle and the pulmonary artery. If they are normal in size and the right ventricle is able to pump blood, open heart surgery can be done to make blood flow through the heart in a normal pattern.
- If the right ventricle is small and unable to act as a pump, doctors may perform an operation called the Fontan procedure. In this procedure, the right atrium is connected directly to the pulmonary artery.
- In some cases, if the right ventricle and pulmonary artery are too small, it may be impossible to repair the defect.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable surgeon for you, after consulting the experts.
If you are really seeking Surgical Procedure for Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA), kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Surgical Procedure for Congenital Pulmonary Atresia (PA) you are seeking for.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form