India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. +91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
Ebstein Anomaly Overview
Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India is the rarest form of heart defects present at the time of your birth. In this deformity, the tricuspid valve (valve between the chambers on the right side of the heart does not function properly) Blood tends to leak through the valve, which makes the heart work in a less efficient manner. It may also lead to the enlargement of the heart or any form of failure of it. If you do not have any signs and symptoms of Ebstein Anomaly, then careful monitoring of the heart may be needed.
Signs & Symptoms of Ebstein Anomaly
Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India reviews of patients indicates that the symptoms may not be prevalent till the age of adulthood. If the signs along with symptoms are present, they may indeed include
- Fatigue or shortness of breath includes exertion
- Abnormal heart rhythms.
- Any form of skin coloration around the nails or the lips
The exact cause of Ebstein Anomaly is still a mystery. To understand it in a better way, you need to have an idea on how your heart works to supply the body with blood.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
Hello, my name is Reagan Barmasai from Kenya. My daughter, Caren was diagnosed with Ebstein anomaly at birth. As parents, we were very much worried about her condition and was searching for a better surgical treatment for her. We came across an Indian medical tourism company and contacted them. The executive called us and answered our queries. We had some conversations over the phone and mails, after which we decided to get down to India for Caren’s surgery. Their medical official came to receive us at the airport and took us to a five-star facility. The next morning, we were taken to the hospital. The staff welcomed us and the surgeon was so compassionate and nice. He made us feel comfortable and cleared our doubts before the surgery. Everything went smoothly. I am thankful to the surgeon, nurses and the team of medical tourism company for their immense support and care for providing with such quality treatments at reasonable costs.
Diagnosis of Ebstein Anomaly
If the doctor suspects any underlying problem during free consultation Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India such as congenital heart disease the doctor may recommend the following tests to start off with
- Chest X ray- It shows the picture of the heart, blood vessels and lungs. It can reveal whether your heart is enlarged or not
- Echocardiogram and Electrocardiogram- The former uses ultrasonic waves to reveal images of the heart. On the other hand an ECG uses sensors attached to the chest of the heart, and limbs to measure the duration and timing of the heartbeat. Any irregularity in the heartbeat can be detected by this surgery.
- Cardiac MRI- In this situation, you are lying on the table, inside a tube like machine, where detailed images of the heart structure are produced.
Treatment of Ebstein Anomaly
The treatment of Ebstein Anomaly Surgery depends upon the severity of the condition along with the signs and symptoms associated with it. The goal of the treatment is to reduce the symptoms and prevent any form of future complications. If there are no signs and symptoms associated with heart rhythms, the doctor may recommend careful monitoring of the heart, with regular checkups. In some cases during affordable Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India, the doctor may also ask you to undergo an exercise test such as walking on a treadmill. This may check the heart’s response to a particular form of physical activity.
If any form of deformities is found, medications may be prescribed, to control the heartbeat and maintain the normal heart rhythm. The surgical method may be prescribed by the doctor, when the symptoms along with signs are having an impact on the quality of your life. This may also be suggested when the heart begins to enlarge and the overall heart function begins to decrease. As this form of surgery is rare, you need to choose a surgeon who has relevant experience in this domain.
Adult and Adolescent Management
If your child has mild symptoms of Ebstein Anomaly, here are a few tips which can help you to deal with the deformity in a better way:
- Follow up care- Be sure to follow up with the surgeon for regular evaluations.
- Take medications as and when required- Take medication at the right dose and the right time can improve the symptoms such as racing heartbeats.
- Stay active- Be as active as you can, as the child’s doctor allows. Exercise can strengthen the heart and improve the blood circulation.
Why choose an Indian Hospital for Ebstein Anomaly Surgery?
Indian hospitals are on a breath taking sphere and are setting up new standards in the medical history of the country. When it comes to the choice of the hospital it is not only the cost or the quality of services which is important, one need to look at some other facts as well which have a bearing on your overall health.
Say if you are coming as a medical tourist to this part of the world and if you have an insurance plan, then you need to check whether they are covered by the shortlisted hospitals in the country. Some of the hospitals in the country do not have any form of tie ups. In such a scenario you have to pre plan the insurance expenses so that the cost with respect to treatment and travel is covered.
Costs for Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India
Low cost Ebstein Anomaly Surgery in India ensures that you make considerable savings on the cost aspect when you choose India as your medical destination. One needs to take note of the fact that India has a diverse culture and each part of the country has its unique specialty. So it would not be a bad idea for an exotic vacation at the wonderful tourist destinations of the country.
- What is Ebstein Anomaly?
- Ebstein’s anomaly (also called Ebstein’s malformation) is a defect that mainly affects the tricuspid valve. The tricuspid valve controls blood flow between the heart’s upper-right chamber (the right atrium) and lower-right chamber (the right ventricle). In Ebstein’s anomaly, the tricuspid valve is located lower than it should be, so the upper part of the right ventricle is part of the right atrium. This means that the right ventricle is too small and the right atrium is too large. Besides being too low, the tricuspid valve may not be formed correctly. Heart valves are made up of flaps called leaflets. When the leaflets are normal, they act like doors, which control blood flow by opening and closing. But in Ebstein’s anomaly, abnormal leaflets may let blood leak back into the atrium after it has flowed into the ventricle. This backward flow of blood makes the atrium even larger and the ventricle even smaller.
- What heart problems affect people born with Ebstein’s anomaly?
- People born with Ebstein’s anomaly often have other heart problems, including
- Atrial septal defect
- Pulmonary stenosis
- Pulmonary atresia
- Arrhythmias, especially atrial fibrillation and Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (also called pre-excitation syndrome)
- How is it treated?
- Treatment for Ebstein’s anomaly depends on how severe the condition is. In some cases, surgery may be needed.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable surgeon for you, after consulting the experts.
If you are really seeking Ebstein Anomaly Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Ebstein Anomaly Surgery you are seeking for.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form