Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Child Care
Artemis Hospital understands that welcoming a new guest is a big event for celebration. We ensure that welcome become a happy experience for the parents. We believe in concept of natural child birth and promote, protect and support it. We have quite a special labour and delivery suites. The environment here is quite friendly and home-like to make the lady as comfortable as possible.
We also encourage husbands to provide physical comfort and emotional support through labour and delivery. Beginning from conception time, we encourage and counsel couple about leading a healthy lifestyle in pregnancy with nutritious diet, about natural child birth, relaxation and breathing in labour, care of new born and breastfeeding.
- Deliveries in LDR Suite
- Complete pregnancy management
- High risk pregnancies
- Antenatal classes
- Breast cancer screening
- Infertility management
- Painless deliveries
- Gynaec cancer surgeries
- Open general and complicated gynaecological surgeries
- Recognized MTP and Tubal Sterilization Centre
- Laparoscopic surgeries including ovarian cystectomies, hysterectomies and ectopic pregnancies
- Complete paediatric management
- Critical care for newborns
- Very low birth-weight babies management
- Premature babies
- Level II Neonatal ICU
- Wheezy child management
- Asthma management
- Kangaroo mother care
- Labour Delivery Room (LDR) suites for delivery
- Round the clock care by the Dedicated Gynaecologists & Neonatology Team
- Natural child birth classes, international certified patient care and infection control protocols
- Fully equipped to handle any neonatal emergency
- Tertiary level referral NICU & PICU
- Equipped with mechanical ventilators
- High-end multifunctional monitors
- Double surface phototherapy
- Emergency ICU and Highly Safe Blood Bank backup for the high risk pregnancies
- Kangaroo Mother Care: This is a method followed by the advanced neonatal intensive units around the globe to help the low birth weight babies to grow better. Since this technique is taught, the mother can follow the same even after discharge.
Reproductive Medicine & Infertility Treatment
The field of reproductive medicine has witnessed a technological revolution in the last decade with applications of newer techniques that made it possible to fulfil the dream of motherhood for many since there is no better experience that parallels the thrill of helping to create human life.
Artemis Woman & Child Centre has started its services under the expert guidance and is committed to provide the most advanced treatments available worldwide. A Comprehensive Fertility Program includes counselling and psychological support as an integral part of the IVF treatment program helping patient to cope with the inevitable stress related to IVF. We provide accurate information to the patients through patient education for the couple undergoing infertility treatment and evaluation. A free consultation with the Psychologist is available for all patients going through the IVF treatment. Our IVF Centre is located at the heart of Delhi NCR in Gurgaon, and welcomes your questions about our program. We are committed to provide the best medical care and fertility treatments. We think of each couple as members of our team who work towards a common goal for a successful pregnancy.
- Andrology Service
- Intracytoplasmic Morphologically Selected Sperm Injection (IMSI)
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation Test
- Assisted Hatching
- Blastocyst Transfers
- In Vitro Egg Maturation
- Pre Implantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Gamete (Egg & Sperm) Donation & Embryo Donation
- Donor Insemination (DI)
- Egg Donation
- Embryo Donation
- Surrogacy (Renting a Womb)
- Cryopreservation (Freezing and Storage)
- Cryopreservation (Freezing and Storage) of Embryos
- Cryopreservation (Freezing and Storage) of Sperms
- Frozen Embryo Replacement (FER)
Before IVF became available, it was the only way to correct tubal problems. Nowadays, the surgery of the tubes has limited place in the management of the infertile couples. However, in selected cases this procedure is invaluable and both the endoscopic or key-hole surgery and the tubal microsurgery can be done. Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) includes IVF which is technique to fertilize a woman’s egg in the laboratory. IVF has been extended to equal success to infertility due to poor cervical mucus, endometriosis, male infertility and unexplained factors.
Process through the IVF Treatment Cycle
Unfortunately, not all couples proceed smoothly through every treatment cycle. The response of the body to fertility drugs varies not only in different patients but also from cycle to cycle in same patients. In some cases, the treatment cycle has to be discontinued due to Poor endometrial or uterine lining growth, Failure of fertilization and a poor response to the drugs- less than four follicles.
ASCC is a collaboration of many providing comprehensive care for children. Our department focus on the trans-disciplinary approach enabling the patients to avail the services of all the concerned professionals with the paediatric rehabilitation under a single roof. These disciplines include Speech therapy, Orthotics, Physiotherapy and occupation therapy.
Our center is central to a specific network of health professionals who are dedicated to the treatment of cerebral palsy such as Paediatricians and developmental paediatricians, Neurosurgeons, Orthopedic surgeons, Visual rehabilitation specialists, Neurologists, Ophthalmologists, Dieticians and ENT specialists.
Early detection and early intervention is the hallmark of ASCC. We aim to provide the best possible rehabilitation services ensuring that each of our patient’s goals are achieved and with maximum potential.
Team of Specialists
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Veena Bhat- Director
Dr. Anjali Kumar- Head
Dr. Urvashi Rathee- Sr. Consultant
Dr. Renu Raina Sehgal- Sr. Consultant
Dr. Geeta Baruah Nath- Sr. Consultant
Dr. Asha Sharma- Consultant
Dr. Padma Dudeja- Consultant
Dr. Smita Vats- Consultant
Dr. Prabhat Maheswari- Head Paediatric/ Neonatal Intensive Care
Dr. Rajiv Chhabra- Head
Dr. Hemant K Gogia- Sr. Consultant
Dr. Puja Grover Kapoor- Paediatri Neurologist
Dr. Rajesh Kumar- Consultant
Dr. Padam Yadav- Consultant
Dr. Himani Narula Khanna- Consultant
Dr. Ila Gupta- Head
Dr. Sarabpreet Singh- Clinical Embryologist
Dr. Sonu Balhara- Consultant