What is the Cost of CABG – Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery can be found in India.
- CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of CABG Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the CABG – Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||1,90,000||2,65,000||3,40,000|
Our panel of experts for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery is spread across 25+ major cities with TOP Hospitals across India.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for CABG Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Site Network
What is Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
- Coronary bypass grafting surgery (CABG), popularly known as bypass surgery or heart bypass surgery is done to ease the patient from symptoms of blocked coronary artery and to restore the effective blood supply to the heart.
- Set of three Coronary arteries (left, right and circumflex coronary artery) function to supply oxygenated blood to the heart muscles and maintains the vitality of the heart.
- Any significant blockage in coronary artery results in deficient blood supply to the heart that hampers its normal functioning. CABG are the procedure in which a vessel from other part of the body is harvested and grafted over the blocked coronary artery.
- This creates a bypass route of blood to flow through the occluded coronary artery, thereby restoring the blood supply to the heart.
- The common vessels which are harvested for grafting are; internal mammary artery (chest), saphenous vein (leg), radial artery (wrist), gastro epiloic artery and inferior epigastric artery (abdomen). Depending upon how many arteries are bypassed CABG can be classified as single, dual, triple or quad bypass surgery.
Who needs to undergo CABG Surgery?
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) is used to treat people who have blocked arteries
- Coronary artery disease :The two diseases of coronary artery are; Arteriosclerosis, which is characterized by thickening a calcification of coronary artery leading to its stenosis and Atherosclerosis, which is the formation of yellowish plaques of cholesterol inside the lumen of the artery that occludes the artery.
- Ventricular Dysfunction : CABG is also done in patients who have developed muscular weakening of the left ventricle that causes a decrease in the ejectile fraction of heart.
- Heart attack : At times, CABG is performed as an emergency procedure in the patient presenting with sudden fatal cardiac arrest (heart attack).
- Restenosis of coronary artery : CABG is the only treatment of choice in patients presenting with signs of restenosis of the coronary artery after an angioplasty or stent procedure.
What To Expect Before Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
- Your doctor will ask you to undergo the tests for coronary heart diseases, that may include a Chest X-ray, blood tests, an EKG (electrocardiogram), cardiac catherization, an echocardiogram and a coronary angiography.
- Your doctor will advise you regarding what you can eat and drink, which medicines to take and which activities you should stop. It is likely, you’ll be admitted to the hospital on the same day as the surgery.
- If the results of the tests show that you have severe blockages in your coronary arteries, then your doctor may admit you to the best hospital for CABG in Inida and the surgery will be performed that day or the day after.
Which procedures are used to perform a CABG?
- Traditional CABG : This is an open heart surgery done under general anesthesia; during this surgery the surgeon makes a 6-8 inch incision on sternum to reach the heart of the patient and heart is stopped and the patient is put on the heart-lung bypass machine. The surgeon then harvests an apt vessel and graft is over the occluded coronary artery.
- Off-pump CABG : This surgery is done in a similar way as traditional bypass surgery. The patient is not put on the bypass machine, rather drugs are given that slows the heartbeat and graft is implanted on functioning heart.
- Minimally invasive direct CABG : This is the most advanced robotic CABG. The chest is not opened rather a 3 inch incision is made through which interior of the chest is visualized on the monitor and the graft is implanted.
What To Expect After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
- After the CABG surgery, you will be taken to the recovery room before being taken to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) where you will be closely monitored.
- How you feel post surgery will greatly depend on your overall health, the results of the CABG surgery and how well you take care after surgery.
- The complete recovery after traditional bypass surgery requires 6-12 weeks; the recovery time is less in other two CABG.
- Most patients do feel better after recovering from the CABG surgery. Your doctor will provide specific guidelines for your recovery and when you can return back to normal work. He or she will provide you specific instructions on how to take care for your incision and general health posy CABG surgery.
- You will probably need to visit your doctor during the first few months post surgery.
Are you looking for any assistance to plan your CABG surgery in India?
Get in touch with us to get a free consultation and guidance towards your treatment planning by contacting us online.
What are the benefits of undergoing CABG Surgery?
- Coronary bypass surgery is used to treat heart attacks or serious chest pain (angina) caused by blockages in the arteries that supply blood to the heart muscle.
- The surgeon attaches (grafts) a blood vessel taken from elsewhere in the body to the diseased heart artery.
- It is particularly beneficial for patients who have serious cardiovascular disease.
- The operation can save your life if you are having a heart attack or are at high risk of having one.
- If you have ongoing angina and shortness of breath from diseased heart arteries, elective coronary bypass surgery is highly effective at eliminating or reducing discomfort.
Why Choose an Indian Hospital for your CABG Surgery?
- Indian hospitals are now at the same technological level as the hospital in America and Europe.
- Indian hospitals have an experienced medical staff, ensuring advanced clinical care to the international patients looking for the off-pump heart surgery.
- Availability of the non-invasive investigations like the Doppler, ECG, Stress echo, echocardiography and Holter test.
- Fully equipped ICU and recovery rooms
- State of the art equipments
- Modern infrastructure
- of the latest technology
Mr. Simon Azikiwe from Ghana shares his experience of getting CABG Surgery done in India
Mr. Simon Azikiwe from Ghana
My journey with India Cardiac Surgery group has been perfect. Starting from the discussion to take the final step towards treatment and then the post operative care, every step has just been perfect. The panel of doctors, nurses, skilled management professionals, and counselors are just perfect. Each and every personnel there exhibit generosity, respectfulness, ethics, transparency, wisdom, compassion, and thoughtfulness. When everything is perfect, even I after successful surgery stand as a confident man leading towards perfection. What else one needs when planning to undergo any sort of surgery. This is not just my journey, most of the patients I have interacted with during my coronary artery bypass graft surgery in one of the top cardiac hospitals of India share the same experience.
How many patients underwent CABG Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- Some of the most coveted CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost. The best CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery hospitals in India have a comprehensive solution for the most critical cases.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent CABG Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Are you looking for affordable cost of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for CABG Surgery.
What are the services offered to our International patients?
- Planning your surgery : From getting your reports reviewed by Doctor to making arrangements for your accommodation once you arrive in India.
- On call consultation with your surgeon : Arranging for a tele-call with your surgeon so that you can have a detailed discussion over your treatment plan.
- Continuous Assistance and Support : Our Executive will continuously stay in touch with you and provide you with all the relevant information and process to be followed.
- Travel Documents/ Visa Process: Our Executive will provide you with all the information required for you to travel to India i.e Vaccinations, Visa documents etc.
- Recommendations of Hotels and Guest House: recommendation of hotels offering 2 star services to 5 star services for your stay in the city as per your budget and preference will be sent to you so that you can choose accordingly.
- Ground Transportation : Arranging for your Airport pick up and Drop.
- Regional Translators : Availabilty of regional translators 24*7 so that language should not be a barrier in your medical trip to India.
- Arranging for a local contact number.
- Follow Up: Our executive will constantly stay in touch with us even after you land in your country.
How to plan your CABG Surgery with India Cardiac Surgery Team in 8 quick steps?
Why we care for you?
We encourage everyone to have all the information and details about the treatment and do research make sure that you take the right decision towards getting the treatment done in India.
We invite you to get in touch with our International Patient Executive who can assist you and guide you in choosing the right option for the best low cost CABG Surgery in India.
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing CABG Surgery In India?
- DR. NARESH TREHAN
- DR. RAJESH SHARMA
- DR. ALI ZAMIR KHAN
- DR NANDKISHORE KAPADIA
- DR AMAR NATH GHOSH
- DR SARAJIT KUMAR DAS
- DR K M MANDANA
- DR MADAN KUMAR K
- DR K R BALAKRISNAN
- DR BASHI V VELAYUDHAN
- DR Z S MEHARWAL
- DR RAJU VYAS
- DR MANOJ P NAIR
- DR Y K MISHRA
- DR BHABA NANDA DAS
- DR. T. S. KLER
- DR. PAWAN ZUTSHI
- DR. RITESH SANGURI
- DR. SATBIR SINGH
- DR. SHILPI MOHAN
Which Are The Top 20 Hospitals Where CABG Surgery Is performed?
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- MEDANTA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- MAX SUPER SPCIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE GURGAON.
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- SHARDA HOSPITAL,DELHI
- PARAS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- THE WOCKHARDT HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL,BANGALORE.
- RUBY HALL, PUNE
- FORTIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA
- CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
Get a free consultation with our Surgeon for your CABG Surgery
Kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding your CABG Surgery from our experts.
CABG Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Cost in India, Best Cardiac Surgeons for Cardiac Bypass Surgery, Best Hospitals CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) in India, Best Place for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery India, Cost Benefits of CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in India, Lowest Price for CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in India, CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery Cost in India, Top Hospitals for Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in India, Low Cost CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery, Top Hospitals CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Graft) Surgery in India, Top Surgeon for Heart Bypass Surgery, CABG Surgery Experience in India