What is the Cost of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery can be found in India.
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Heart Valve Replacement Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||2,80,000||3,35,000||4,15,000|
Our panel of experts for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery is spread across 25+ major cities with TOP Hospitals across India.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
What is Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery?
- The good news for the heart patients is that today there are Cardiac procedures that can be dealt with, without the procedures being too invasive – without the Cardiac surgeons cutting into the patient’s chest cavity by separating the breast bone or the sternum.
- Today if a patient needs Heart Valve Replacement, Coronary Bypass surgery, or a Pacemaker Implantation or treatment for irregular heartbeat, also known as Atrial Fibrillation, these Cardiac conditions can now be treated with surgeries that implement small cuts on the side of the patient’s chest instead of large incisions.
- Artificial heart pumps, or ventricular assist devices that are used to cure heart failure, can also be implanted by using minimally invasive technique.
- Fortunately, this often results in faster healing with less amount of pain, discomfort and much lesser complications, allowing the patients to get back on his or her feet sooner
What are the types of Incisions used in Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery?
- Partial Sternotomy : through part of the breast bone:A 3 to 4 inch long cut is made through the sternum, and the breast bone is separated so that the surgeon can see that part of the heart, which needs surgical attention
- Mini-thoracotomy : The surgeon avoids making any incision through the breastbone and, instead of that cuts into the muscles between the ribs to access the heart
Which medical conditions are cured by this procedure?
- Newer and more progressive techniques in the arena of Cardiac treatment have allowed many common open-heart operations to be performed through smaller and less hurtful incisions.
- MICS is a safe and worldwide applicable technique for providing patients across the globe, respite from a wide range of complex heart disorders.
- There are several types of Cardiac procedures that may be conducted with minimally invasive heart surgery. MICS may include:
- Mitral valve repair and replacement
- Tricuspid valve repair and replacement
- Aortic valve replacement
- Atrial Septal defect and patent foramen Ovale closure
- Atrioventricular Septal defect surgery.
- Maze procedure for Atrial fibrillation
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Saphenous vein harvest for coronary artery bypass surgery
How are the candidates deemed suitable for this procedure?
- The surgical team very meticulously and thoroughly goes through the advantages and disadvantages of this minimally invasive procedure will then decide the best approach suited for the patient based on several factors.
- The type of heart disease the patient is suffering from, the severity of the condition, age, medical history and lifestyle of the patient are taken into consideration.
- The results of the evaluation tests done before the surgery are reviewed and then the candidate is deemed suitable.
Are you looking for any assistance to plan your Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in India?
Get in touch with us to get a free consultation and guidance towards your treatment planning by contacting us online.
How should you prepare yourself before undergoing a Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery?
- The Minimally Invasive Cardiac procedure is an extremely delicate and intricate surgery and needs a thorough examination of the patient to avoid any kind of future complications.
- Detailed medical history, chest X-ray reports and other concerned reports as suggested by the surgeons, if the patient has any drug allergies, also the patients should not smoke or consume alcoholic beverages 24 hours before the procedure.
- Further, the patient should inform the surgeons if there are any changes in his or her health condition like cold and cough or any infection.
What should you expect during MICS?
- Minimally invasive heart surgery also referred to as keyhole surgery is when a traditional operation is performed on or inside the heart with the help of small incisions.
- The surgeons also sometimes use specialized instruments. While most of the Cardiac procedures today are performed through a sternotomy, which involves splitting the entire breastbone, MICS encompasses a range of surgeries performed through incisions that are considerably smaller and much lesser traumatic than the standard sternotomy.
- Minimally invasive incisions measure about 3 to 4 inches compared to 8 to 10 inches of sternotomy incisions.
- Highly specialized handheld and robotic instruments are used to project the proficiency of the heart surgeon, via these small incisions in performing the complex operations.
- Minimally invasive cardiac surgery includes robot-assisted heart surgery, Thoracoscopic surgery or surgery through a small incision in the chest. In all types of minimally invasive procedures, surgeons reach the patient’s heart through small incisions made between the ribs of your chest.
How can you recover quickly from a MICS?
- After the surgery, it is a big responsibility for not only the doctor but also the patient to maintain the best heart health.
- The patient should make the necessary lifestyle changes, and take medications as prescribed and also go for regular follow ups, as recommended by the doctor. Some of the points that the patients should keep in mind include:
- Quitting smoking
- Keeping high cholesterol under control
- Managing high blood pressure and Diabetes
- Regular exercise
- Keeping the weight under control
- Eating a heart-healthy diet
- Go for a Cardiac rehabilitation program, as/if suggested
- Going to the doctor for follow up
How is Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery advantageous?
Minimally invasive cardiac surgery confers many benefits as compared to standard heart procedures. The benefits of Minimally Invasive Cardiac surgery include:
- Small incisions
- No splitting of the breastbone
- Small scars
- Less amount of pain
- Fewer number of restrictions on the patients
- Shorter hospital stays – three to five days as compared to traditional Cardiac procedures
- Lower risk of infection
- Improved quality of life
- Improved cosmetic outcomes
- Lesser risk of bleeding and blood transfusion
- Much better post operative pulmonary function
- Recovery much faster and thus faster return to normal activities/work
Why get this surgery done in India?
- Today, India as a medical tourism hub can proudly boast about her excellent healthcare sector, which is totally capable and armed to cater to worldwide people with Cardiac ailments. India has emerged as a very promising option and is a one-stop answer for all the needs of the patients with Cardiac issues.
- There are dedicated Cardiac hospitals having a wide range of Cardiac treatment and procedures and the Cardiac specialists in India are highly knowledgeable about this field and the specialized procedures.
- Recognized and respected highly around the globe, these Cardiac specialists are enormously qualified and are the perfect blend of experience and expertise to perform the most intricate and advanced minimally invasive Cardiac surgeries.
- The success rates of these surgeons are at par with global benchmarks and the hospitals are assuring the best heart health for the globally located people.
- Not only this, even though these surgeries are so advanced in nature, many people assume that these surgeries to be very expensive but much to the relief of the heart patients, India offers these procedures at very reasonable prices.
- This is one of the primary and foremost reasons, which has positioned India at a very prestigious place. With all such flawless attributes in her kitty, India is surely to become the leader in the medical tourism industry.
Mr. Jason Galustian from Australia shares his experience of getting Affordable Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery done in India
Mr. Jason Galustian from Australia
It came as a shock to us when I went to consult the doctor for a regular check up and the doctors at India Cardiac Surgery Group suggested me to undergo a minimal invasive cardiac surgery for the complications that were diagnosed in my test reports. We were all very nervous as we did not have the time to go for the second opinion and thus relied completely on the surgeons of one of the top hospitals in India with my life. I must say that I will never be able to express enough gratitude towards the doctors and entire staff for the kind of support and care they showed during that time.
How many patients underwent Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- Some of the most coveted Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost. The best Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery hospitals in India have a comprehensive solution for the most critical cases.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Are you looking for affordable cost of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
What are the services offered to our International patients?
- Planning your surgery : From getting your reports reviewed by Doctor to making arrangements for your accommodation once you arrive in India.
- On call consultation with your surgeon : Arranging for a tele-call with your surgeon so that you can have a detailed discussion over your treatment plan.
- Continuous Assistance and Support : Our Executive will continuously stay in touch with you and provide you with all the relevant information and process to be followed.
- Travel Documents/ Visa Process: Our Executive will provide you with all the information required for you to travel to India i.e Vaccinations, Visa documents etc.
- Recommendations of Hotels and Guest House: recommendation of hotels offering 2 star services to 5 star services for your stay in the city as per your budget and preference will be sent to you so that you can choose accordingly.
- Ground Transportation : Arranging for your Airport pick up and Drop.
- Regional Translators : Availabilty of regional translators 24*7 so that language should not be a barrier in your medical trip to India.
- Arranging for a local contact number.
- Follow Up: Our executive will constantly stay in touch with us even after you land in your country.
How to plan your medical trip to India?
- Send us your query and medical reports
- Get the advised opinion and treatment plan from us within 48 hours from multiple hospitals
- Choose your preferred hospital and clear your concerns if you have any
- We will assist you with medical VISA, Vaccination, FRRO, Travel, Accommodation and Logistic Process
- Arrival arrangements will be done for your pick up at the airport based on your itinerary
- Treatment will start at the hospital as planned
- Once the treatment is done, you can fly back
- Post treatment follow up and consultation will be done by us via email, phone, skype
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing MICS In India?
- DR. ALI ZAMIR KHAN
- DR. NANDKISHORE KAPADIA
- DR. AMAR NATH GHOSH
- DR. SARAJIT KUMAR DAS
- DR. K M MANDANA
- DR. MADAN KUMAR K
- DR. K R BALAKRISNAN
- DR. BASHI V VELAYUDHAN
- DR. Z S MEHARWAL
- DR. RAJU VYAS
- DR. MANOJ P NAIR
- DR. Y K MISHRA
- DR. BHABA NANDA DAS
- DR. T. S. KLER
- DR. PAWAN ZUTSHI
- DR. RITESH SANGURI
- DR. SATBIR SINGH
- DR. SHILPI MOHAN
- DR. NARESH TREHAN
- DR. RAJESH SHARMA
Which Are The Top 20 Hospitals Where MICS Is Performed?
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- MEDANTA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- MAX SUPER SPCIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE GURGAON.
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- SHARDA HOSPITAL,DELHI
- PARAS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- THE WOCKHARDT HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL,BANGALORE.
- RUBY HALL, PUNE
- FORTIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, NEW DELH
- CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
Get a free consultation with our Surgeon for your MICS Surgery
Kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding your MICS Surgery from our experts.
Affordable Price Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery India, Best Hospitals For Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery In India, Cost Of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery In India, Top Heart Surgeons In India, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery Cost In India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery In India, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Benefits In India, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery Experience in India