What is the Cost of Robotic Cardiac Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Robotic Cardiac Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Robotic Cardiac Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Robotic Cardiac Surgery can be found in India.
- Robotic Cardiac Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Robotic Cardiac Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||3,40,000||4,50,000||5,75,000|
We have 75+ TOP Surgeons for Robotic Cardiac Surgery across 25+ major cities in our PAN INDIA NETWORK. Connect with us and you will get multiple recommendations of BEST Surgeons from TOP Hospital across India for Robotic Cardiac Surgery.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
What is Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- Robot assisted or Robotic Cardiac surgery is one of the most progressive surgeries that have come up today.
- With the advent of this advanced Robotic system, today Cardiac surgeons can perform the most complicated heart procedures through incisions much smaller than those made during the traditional surgical approaches.
- Thus, being a minimally invasive surgery has made it all the more favoured by the patients as well as the Cardiac surgeons.
How is the Robotic Cardiac Surgery different from the Traditional Cardiac surgery?
- In the traditional heart surgeries, the scarring and discomfort that come along has been a long-standing problem, but could not have been avoided as it is a major part of such surgeries.
- Robotic Cardiac surgery is an apt solution to this problem as there is lesser risks of human error, lesser complications,duration of the surgery is less,incisions made are much smaller and the recuperation is quicker.
What is the Surgical System used in a Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- This procedure involves a computer console that controls the robotic arm mounted surgical equipment.
- This advanced technique not only allows the surgeons to perform the most delicate heart procedures with ease but also keeps the level of precision and meticulousness very high.
- This system enhances the surgeon’s abilities and accurately translates the hand movements by providing the surgeon more freedom as well as precision.
Which are the different types of Robotic Cardiac Surgeries that can be performed?
Depending on the heart condition, different types of Robotic Cardiac Surgeries can be performed they are as follows:
- Robotic Cardiac Bypass surgery/Minimally invasive direct Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (MIDCABG) surgery : It is done without sternotomy, which means without opening the chest wall and also this doesn’t need a heart lung machine that is this is done ‘off-pump’. It is one of the least invasive approaches for Cardiac Bypass surgery. Robotic heart surgery requires three small cuts between the ribs. The Robotic arm carries the surgical instruments, guided by motion sensors so that the movements can be controlled by the Cardiac surgeons.
- Robotic Cardiac Valve surgery : Robotic Mitral and Tricuspid Valve repair can be done in the cases of valve regurgitation.
- Robotic Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) and Patent Foramen Ovale repair (PFO) Repair : Robotic Cardiac surgery for ASD and PFO repair is performed by harvesting a small area of pericardial tissue and then it is sutured over the affected area.
- Robotic procedure for Cardiac implants : In a robotic defibrillator implant or biventricular pacemaker, the endoscopic instruments are dictated by the surgeon, but are done by the robotic arms through small cuts made on the chest wall.
- Robotic Atrial Fibrillation surgery : During this procedure, endoscopically controlled robotic arm opens the pericardium and inserts the catheter for ablation and improvement of abnormal rhythm.
- Robotic Cardiac Tumour surgeries : The common left Atrial tumour, which increases the risks of stroke are called myxomas. These can be removed with the help of robotic surgery.
If you are ready to proceed for discussion and planning for treatment in India, you can fill the contact form below and we will get in touch with you very soon. Please feel free to ask all your queries & concerns.
Who would be a suitable candidate for undergoing Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- Not every heart patient is eligible for Robotic Cardiac surgery. There are Cardiac surgeons, who only after evaluating the patients and the patient’s tests’ results, can recommend this procedure.
- The tests that are done to check the suitability of a candidate include a chest X-ray, Cardiac Catheterization, an Echocardiogram (ECG) or a Computed Tomography (CT) scan.
What are the aspects that can affect the eligibility of a candidate to undergo this procedure?
The aspects that can affect the patient’s eligibility or the type of surgery recommended are :
- medical history
- the patient’s lifestyle
- and of course the severity of the Cardiac ailment
How is a Robotic Cardiac Surgery performed on a patient?
- Firstly, the patient is given anaesthesia. Then the Cardiac surgeon makes a series of keyhole sized cuts or ‘ports’ on the side of the patient’s chest.
- The surgical instruments attached with the robotic arms and a camera, are positioned through these ports.
- These robotic arms can very efficiently manipulate to do the required intricate tasks on the heart and the associated arteries.
- There are motion sensors attached to the robotic wrist with the help of which the surgeons controls the movement of the instruments.
- The Cardiac surgeon is sitting on a console and using two lenses can see the images from the camera with two optical outputs.
- With the help of these outputs, the computer creates a three dimensional image of the exact location of the procedure.
- Further, for more convenience, there are foot pedals provided for the surgeon to zoom in or zoom out, for better visualization.
- Thus, the surgeon has complete control of the robotic arms. On completion, the surgeon removes the instruments and closes the incisions.
What should you expect after undergoing a Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- Post Robotic Cardiac surgery, the patient has to stay in the hospital for much lesser duration as compared to conventional heart surgeries.
- The post operative pain is quite less as compared to conventional heart surgery so the medication given to the patient is also quite less.
- Also, the patient is kept under the supervision of Cardiac experts for a few days. Thus, the recuperation is faster and the patient can get back to the routine life quicker; mostly 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- The lesser invasive nature of the Robotic Heart surgery means less amount of scarring on the patient’s chest.
- This advanced surgery leaves very tiny scars whereas the conventional heart surgery may leave a 10-inch long scar. Further, there are many lifestyle changes that are required to be maintained by the patient.
What are the 4 most important benefits of undergoing a Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- Minimal Incisions : The most important advantage of Robotic Cardiac Surgery is that the procedure is a minimally invasive one, much to the relief of the patients. This is much better and comforting as compared to the other forms of traditional Cardiac surgeries. So, minimally invasive means smaller cuts and faster healing.
This surgery allows the surgeons to deal with the most intricate Cardiothoracic procedures
- Better precision and correctness : Gives improved visualization and better access, 3D magnification, Aids the surgeon in getting better control over the surgical instruments and most importantly a better view of the site that needs the attention, The advanced features of the Robot’s software, weeds out the human hand tremors, leading to more confident performance
- Faster recuperation : Smaller incisions, Hardly any damage to surrounding tissue and muscles, Less about of pain and scarring, Lesser blood loss, Shorter Hospital Stay, Hardly any requirement of blood transfusion, Lowered rate of getting any infection, Lower number of medication needed, Faster Recovery leading the patient to get back to routine activities faster.
Why should you travel to India to undergo this surgery?
- Factors like advancement of the treatment options, proficiency and experience of the doctors and surgeons, hospitals with the perfect infrastructure and definitely the cost factor. India is undeniably a boon when it comes to these factors.
- India Cardiac hospitals have the perfect attributes to look after the heart patients coming from across the globe. The chains of Cardiac hospitals in India are extremely competent and cater to these patients with cutting edge technology and the most sophisticated techniques like Robotic Cardiac surgeries.
- The Robotic Cardiac surgery with da Vinci technology is available at the leading hospitals of India and is done by the top Cardiac surgeons.
- These Cardiac surgeons are some of the most talented in the world, who can deal with the most complicated heart ailment with utmost ease.
- There are many number of heart surgeries performed successfully in India, annually. The patients are provided excellent after care and there are hardly any chances of infection or complication.
- Also, this technique is viable in India at much lower cost than in other leading countries. Thus, India is assuring the best heart health for the patients from every corner of the world.
Mr. Gilbert Paul from Netherland shares his experience of getting Affordable Robotic Cardiac Surgery done in India
Mr. Gilbert Paul from Netherland
We have a family friend who recently had to undergo a robotic cardiac surgery to treat the medical complications that were arising in his body because of the condition in his heart. I must say that I visited him just two or three times during his stay for the treatment but the kind of appositive attitude and wise manner in which the doctors at the India Cardiac Surgery Group treated the patient and every family member associated to him is commendable. I have never seen the staff members and such experienced surgeons giving personal attention to the needs and care of each and every patient.
How many patients underwent Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- Some of the most coveted Robotic Cardiac Surgery hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost. The best Robotic Cardiac Surgery hospitals in India have a comprehensive solution for the most critical cases.
- Early diagnosis, surgery or treatment helps to enhance the chances of a successful outcome.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Robotic Cardiac Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
- Besides, India produces best quality medicines, drugs, and consumables for health care at almost one-tenth of the price as is in the developed nations.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Robotic Cardiac Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Are you looking for affordable cost of Robotic Cardiac Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Robotic Cardiac Surgery.
What are the services provided by us to our International patient?
- Planning your surgery : From getting your reports reviewed by Doctor to making arrangements for your accommodation once you arrive in India.
- On call consultation with your surgeon : Arranging for a tele-call with your surgeon so that you can have a detailed discussion over your treatment plan.
- Continuous Assistance and Support : Our Executive will continuously stay in touch with you and provide you with all the relevant information and process to be followed.
- Travel Documents/ Visa Process : Our Executive will provide you with all the information required for you to travel to India i.e Vaccinations, Visa documents etc.
- Recommendations of Hotels and Guest House : recommendation of hotels offering 2 star services to 5 star services for your stay in the city as per your budget and preference will be sent to you so that you can choose accordingly.
- Ground Transportation : Arranging for your Airport pick up and Drop.
- Regional Translators : Availabilty of regional translators 24*7 so that language should not be a barrier in your medical trip to India.
- Arranging for a local contact number.
- Follow Up : Our executive will constantly stay in touch with us even after you land in your country.
How to plan your medical trip to India?
- Send us your query and medical reports
- Get the advised opinion and treatment plan from us within 48 hours from multiple hospitals
- Choose your preferred hospital and clear your concerns if you have any
- We will assist you with medical VISA, Vaccination, FRRO, Travel, Accommodation and Logistic Process
- Arrival arrangements will be done for your pick up at the airport based on your itinerary
- Treatment will start at the hospital as planned
- Once the treatment is done, you can fly back
- Post treatment follow up and consultation will be done by us via email, phone, skype
Listen to the Voices of Our Happy Patients
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing Robotic Cardiac Surgery In India?
- DR RAJU VYAS
- DR MANOJ P NAIR
- DR Y K MISHRA
- DR BHABA NANDA DAS
- DR. T. S. KLER
- DR. PAWAN ZUTSHI
- DR. RITESH SANGURI
- DR. SATBIR SINGH
- DR. SHILPI MOHAN
- DR. RAJESH SHARMA
- DR. NARESH TREHAN
- DR. ALI ZAMIR KHAN
- DR NANDKISHORE KAPADIA
- DR AMAR NATH GHOSH
- DR SARAJIT KUMAR DAS
- DR K M MANDANA
- DR MADAN KUMAR K
- DR K R BALAKRISNAN
- DR BASHI V VELAYUDHAN
- DR Z S MEHARWAL
Which Are Top 20 Hospitals Recommended For Robotic Cardiac Surgery?
- ADITYA BIRLA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PUNE
- FORTIS HOSPITAL MUMBAI
- COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL, CHENNAI
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, CHENNAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL ,BANGALORE
- CARE HOSPITALS, HYDERABAD
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE, GURGAON
- MEDANTA – MEDCITY,GURGAON
- FORTIS ESCORTS ,NEW DELHI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- ASTER MEDCITY,KOCHI
- KOKILABEN HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MAX SUPER SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, SAKET, NEW DELHI
- THE WOCKHARDT HOSPITAL, MUMBAI CENTRAL
Get a free consultation with our Surgeon for your Robotic Cardiac Surgery
Kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding your Robotic Cardiac Surgery from our experts.
Affordable Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Best Hospitals Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Low Cost Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Best Hospital for Robotic Cardiac Surgery India, Best Place for Robotic Cardiac Surgery India, Cost Benefits of Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Lowest Price for Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Robotic Cardiac Surgery Cost in India, Low Cost Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Top Hospitals Robotic Cardiac Surgery in India, Robotic Cardiac Surgery, Robotic Cardiac Surgery India, Robotic Cardiac Surgery Experience in India