What is the Cost of Heart Valve Repair Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Heart Valve Repair Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known worldwide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Heart Valve Repair Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Heart Valve Repair Surgery can be found in India.
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Heart Valve Repair Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||2,40,000||3,50,000||4,75,000|
With us, at a single platform you will get more than 60 options of TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons for Heart Valve Repair Surgery to choose from in India.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
How do Heart Valves function?
- Blood is pumped through your heart in only one direction. Heart valves play a key role in this one-way blood flow, opening and closing with each heartbeat.
- Pressure changes on either side of the valves cause them to open their flap-like “doors” (called cusps or leaflets) at just the right time, then close tightly to prevent a backflow of blood.
How many types of Heart Valves are there?
There are 4 valves in the heart:
- Tricuspid valve
- Pulmonary valve
- Mitral valve
- Aortic valve
Which heart valves are mostly repaired or replaced?
- Mostly the mitral or aortic valves are repaired or replaced.
- These valves are on the left side of the heart, which works harder than the right.
- They control the flow of oxygen-rich blood from the lungs to the rest of the body.
What are the types of problems that can disrupt blood flow through the valves?
- Two types of problems can disrupt blood flow through the valves: regurgitation or stenosis.
- Regurgitation is also called insufficiency or incompetence. Regurgitation happens when a valve doesn’t close properly and blood leaks backward instead of moving in the proper one-way flow.
- If too much blood flows backward, only a small amount can travel forward to your body’s organs. Your heart tries to make up for this by working harder, but with time your heart will become enlarged (dilated) and less able to pump blood through your body.
- Stenosis happens when the leaflets do not open wide enough and only a small amount of blood can flow through the valve.
- Stenosis happens when the leaflets thicken, stiffen, or fuse together. Because of the narrowed valve, your heart must work harder to move blood through your body.
What causes valve disease?
Today, the cause of valve disease is most likely linked to one of the following:
- A weakening of the valve tissue caused by energy changes in the body. This is called myxomatous degeneration. It happens most often in elderly patients and commonly affects the mitral valve.
- A buildup of calcium on the aortic or mitral valves, which causes the valves to thicken. This is called calcific degeneration.
- An irregularly shaped aortic valve or a narrowed mitral valve. This is usually a congenital defect, which means that most people who have it were born with it.
- Use of the anti-obesity medicines fen-phen and Redux, which were removed from the market after being linked to heart valve disease.
- An infection in the lining of the heart’s walls and valves (the endocardium). This is called infective endocarditis.
- Coronary artery disease.
- Heart attack.
What are the symptoms?
- Symptoms depend on the patient and the type and severity of valve disease. Some patients have no symptoms at all.
- In other cases, valve disease may take its toll over many years. In time, patients may develop congestive heart failure.
- Also, valve disease may lead to heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy), an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia), and blood clots.
What are the diseases of the Mitral Valve?
- Diseases of the heart valves are grouped according to which valve or valves are involved and the amount of blood flow that is disrupted by the problem.
- The most common and serious valve problems happen in the mitral and aortic valves. Diseases of the tricuspid and pulmonary valves are fairly rare.
- There are 3 diseases of the mitral valve: mitral valve prolapse, mitral regurgitation, and mitral stenosis.
What are the diseases of the Aortic Valve?
- The aortic valve regulates the blood flow from the heart’s lower-left chamber (the left ventricle) into the aorta. The aorta is the main vessel that supplies blood to the rest of the body.
- There are 2 diseases of the aortic valve: aortic regurgitation and aortic stenosis.
Why would you need Heart Valve Repair Surgery?
- Heart Valve Repair Surgery would be needed if the patient’s heart condition is worsening.
- The patient’s heart condition is severe.
- The patien is experiencing signs and symptoms of valve dysfunction.
What is the procedure of undergoing Heart Valve Repair Surgery?
- The patient will receive anesthetics, and may be unconscious during the procedure. The patient will be connected to a heart-lung bypass machine, which keeps blood moving through his body during the procedure.
- Heart valve surgery may be performed during open-heart surgery, which involves a cut (incision) in the chest. Doctors may sometimes perform minimally invasive heart surgery, which involves the use of smaller incisions than those used in open-heart surgery.
- Minimally invasive heart surgery includes surgery performed using long instruments inserted through one or more small incisions in the chest (thoracoscopic surgery), surgery performed through a small incision in the chest, or surgery performed by a surgeon using robotic arms (robot-assisted heart surgery).
- Minimally invasive heart surgery may involve a shorter hospital stay, quicker recovery and less pain than open-heart surgery
What to Expect After the Procedure?
- After repairing your heart valve, the surgery is completed and your heart starts beating on its own.
- All the incisions made during the surgical procedure will be sewn or stapled closed.
- Post surgery, you will spend some time in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), where you’ll be closely monitored to ensure there are no complications.
- After that, you’ll be moved to another room in the hospital where your family and friends will be able to visit you.
How soon will you be able to get back to routine life after your surgery?
- A respirator may be required for the first few hours or days after surgery. After a day, the patient should be able to sit up in bed.
- After two days, the patient may be taken out of the intensive care unit. Patients are usually discharged after about seven to ten days.
Why Prefer India for your Heart Valve Repair Surgery?
- Top standard heart valve repair surgery is performed in India at the hands of brilliant and experienced cardiac experts.
- The added benefit of receiving treatment in India is the cost saving. With 120,000 to 150,000 different cardiac procedures performed every year, Cardiac Surgery In India is a comprehensive process combining approaches to reduce risks with strategies targeting individuals at high risk.
- With increasing number of cardiac disease patients in India, experience of the best cardiac surgeons in India has also increased tremendously in the country, eventually leading to higher success rates of the Cardiac Surgery procedures.
- India is home to some of the most advanced technological environment for aortic valve replacement surgery.
- From Robotic Heart Surgeries to Hybrid Operating Suites, India is ready to serve and is at par with any of the best international hospitals
How many patients underwent Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- Some of the most coveted Heart Valve Repair Surgery hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost. The best Heart Valve Repair Surgery hospitals in India have a comprehensive solution for the most critical cases.
- Early diagnosis, surgery or treatment helps to enhance the chances of a successful outcome.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Heart Valve Repair Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
- Besides, India produces best quality medicines, drugs, and consumables for health care at almost one-tenth of the price as is in the developed nations.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Heart Valve Repair Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Are you looking for affordable cost of Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Heart Valve Repair Surgery.
What services we offer our International Patients?
- Straight forward – simple booking procedure to seek top Medical Treatment in India.
- Full assistance to get Medical Visa.
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of UK/USA surgery.
- Fast efficient service -immediate treatment with no waiting lists.
- Full patient support service – 24/7 services.
- Specialist consultations – scans, clinical investigations & consultations at short notice.
- Medical executives with fluent English
- Provides the world’s highest standards of clinical care & surgery.
- Receive the travelers at the airport
- Ensure the right guesthouse for the travelers
- Handhold the patients through the treatment process at the hospital (in person and/or by phone – as and when required)
- In case the patient/attendant are English-constrained, then provide interpreter services Quick response and availability of revert.
- Vast range of options.
- Visible compassion for the traveler.
- Holistic Handholding.
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing Heart Valve Repair Surgery In India?
- DR RAJU VYAS
- DR MANOJ P NAIR
- DR Y K MISHRA
- DR BHABA NANDA DAS
- DR. T. S. KLER
- DR. PAWAN ZUTSHI
- DR. RITESH SANGURI
- DR. SATBIR SINGH
- DR. SHILPI MOHAN
- DR. NARESH TREHAN
- DR. RAJESH SHARMA
- DR. ALI ZAMIR KHAN
- DR NANDKISHORE KAPADIA
- DR AMAR NATH GHOSH
- DR SARAJIT KUMAR DAS
- DR K M MANDANA
- DR MADAN KUMAR K
- DR K R BALAKRISNAN
- DR BASHI V VELAYUDHAN
- DR Z S MEHARWAL
Which Are The Top 20 Hospitals Where Heart Valve Repair Surgery Is Performed?
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- SHARDA HOSPITAL,DELHI
- PARAS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- THE WOCKHARDT HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL,BANGALORE.
- RUBY HALL, PUNE
- CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
- FORTIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- MEDANTA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- MAX SUPER SPCIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE GURGAON.
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
How to get started?
If you are ready to proceed for discussion and planning for Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, you can fill the contact form below and we will get in touch with you very soon. Please feel free to ask all your queries & concerns.
Affordable Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Heart Valve Repair Surgery Cost in India, Best Surgeons Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Best Hospitals Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Low Cost Heart Valve Repair Surgery in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Heart Valve Repair Surgery India, Best Place for Heart Valve Repair Surgery India, Low Cost Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Cost Benefits of Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Lowest Price for Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Heart Valve Repair Surgery Cost in India, Low Cost Heart Valve Repair Surgery in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India, Low Cost Heart Valve Repair Surgery, Top Hospitals Heart Valve Repair Surgery in India