Cost of Adult Heart Transplant Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India
- The cost of the Adult Heart Transplant Surgery in India is typically a fraction of the cost for the same procedure and care in the US and other developed countries.
- The cost can vary as per the diagnosis and conditions of the patients along with the facilities availed.
- And if you compare the same with developed nations, the cost for these treatments is often the double than what you find in India.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Adult Heart Transplant Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Heart Transplant Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||17,00,000||21,00,000||25,00,000|
We have 75+ TOP Surgeons for Heart Transplant Surgery across 25+ major cities in our PAN INDIA NETWORK. Connect with us and you will get multiple recommendations of BEST Surgeons from TOP Hospital across India for Heart Transplant Surgery.
Are you looking for affordable cost of Heart Transplant Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please enquire with us, Get a “No Obligation Quote”
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
When does a person need to undergo Heart Transplant Surgery?
- A person would need to undergo Heart transplant surgery when he/she has severe coronary heart disease which cannot be treated by any other medical or surgical procedures.
- When a patient is diagnosed with end stage heart failure a Heart transplant would be performed on him/her.
Which are the 3 foremost reasons for which a person would need Heart Transplant Surgery?
- When a person has Congenital Heart disease.
- When the Heart tissue is scarred from a Heart Attack and there is a severe coronary artery disease.
- DCM – Dilated Cardiomyopathy is a condition in which the heart’s ability to pump blood is decreased because the heart’s main pumping chamber, the left ventricle, is enlarged and weakened.
How would your Heart Transplant Surgery be performed?
The pre-operative procedure for the heart transplant surgery includes :
- Evaluation of donor’s heart and approve it fit for transplantation in the recipient’s body.
- Extraction of donor’s heart; the donor’s heart is injected with KCL so that the heart rate drops. An extracted heart is kept under ice and is fit for transplantation up to 4-6 hrs of extraction.
- The recipient is screened with all the necessary diagnostic tests and is kept on immunosuppressive drugs to reduce the risk of rejection of the heart.
- The heart transplant procedure would be then performed on the patient. This surgery requires about 4-6 hours and is done under general anesthesia.
What is the management care required post heart transplant surgery?
- A comprehensive post operative care is necessary in patients with Heart transplant to reduce the chances of rejection and postoperative complications in patients.
- The hospital stay may last for 7-21 days post surgery. Rejection is the biggest risk associated with the heart transplant, hence the patient has to be timely screened and treated for it.
- Once the patient is discharged regular follow ups are required to identify the risk of rejection of the donor’s heart by the recipient’s body. The patient/ caregivers are instructed for surgical wound care and patient is prescribed immunosuppressant drugs and anti-rejection drugs to decrease the risk of rejection.
- The complete recovery takes place about 6 months following the heart transplant procedure, but patients have to undergo regular RV-biopsy and cardiac catheterization procedures each year to identify the incidence of rejection and coronary heart disease in patients.
- Regular physiotherapy, rehabilitation sessions and lifestyle modifications are necessary to improve functional independence of patients and to minimize the chances of developing
What are the benefits of Heart Transplant Surgery?
- The first and foremost benefit of heart transplant surgery is that it is a life saving procedure, it adds years to the patient’s life.
- It is the only solution to save a person with a severely diseased Heart.
- Reduces dependancy on continuous medication.
- The recipient is given the opportunity to experience a good quality of life post surgery.
- The recipient becomes more functional post surgery.
What is the success rate of Heart Transplant Surgery ?
- The success rate of Heart Transplant Surgery is 80% after 2yrs of surgery.
- The success rate of Heart Transplant Surgery is 70% after 5 yrs of surgery.
- The life expectancy can be up to 15 years after a heart transplant.
What are the 4 key factors that have lead to the success of Heart Transplant Surgery in India?
- The useage of Hi-end Technology and Surgical Techniques.
- The constant availability of Good Quality Medications.
- Awareness among people about the need of Heart Transplant surgery.
- Owing to the success Hospitals are given the license to perform this surgery.
If you are ready to proceed for discussion and planning for treatment in India, you can fill the contact form below and we will get in touch with you very soon. Please feel free to ask all your queries & concerns.
How many patients underwent Heart Transplant Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- In recent years, India has emerged as a medical hub for patients looking for affordable, accessible and efficient low cost Heart Transplant Surgery treatment.
- This emergence is primarily due to the development of state-of-the-art private and public sector healthcare facilities, medical insurance and the ease of access to quality healthcare services. An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Heart Transplant Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Planning Affordable Heart Transplant Surgery in India is an easy process.
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert cardiology team. You will be provided with an analysis and recommendations for your surgery.NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
What are the services we offer our International Patients?
- Straight forward – simple booking procedure to seek top Medical Treatment in India.
- Full assistance to get Medical Visa.
- Low cost – a fraction of the cost of UK/USA surgery.
- Fast efficient service -immediate treatment with no waiting lists.
- Full patient support service – 24/7 services.
- Specialist consultations – scans, clinical investigations & consultations at short notice.
- Medical executives with fluent English
- Provides the world’s highest standards of clinical care & surgery.
- Receive the travelers at the airport
- Ensure the right guesthouse for the travelers
- Handhold the patients through the treatment process at the hospital (in person and/or by phone – as and when required)
- In case the patient/attendant are English-constrained, then provide interpreter services Quick response and availability of revert.
- Vast range of options.
- Visible compassion for the traveler.
- Holistic Handholding.
Why choosing India Cardiac Surgery Team for your Heart Transplant Surgery is the right decision to make?
- Your Medical Trip is planned by a well experienced and qualified team of Relationship Executives.
- Affordable surgery packages offered to you.
- Patient reports are viewed by Medical Experts who are highly reputed, Qualified and have an experience of 20 years and above to their credit.
- Your safety and care is the top most priority for us in planning your medical trip.
- Hospitals with the best amenities and expert medical care are recommended.
- Treatments are available for all age groups from and infant to a elderly person.
- Different types of treatment offered under 1 shelter, so that apart from your specific surgery you could also seek treatment for any other ailment as well .
- Discounted surgery packages and Health plans for you.
- Recommendations of surgeons who are USA and UK qualified with International exposure.
- Recommendations of only NABH accredited Hospitals with well equipped and Hi-tech technology labs and well qualified employees.
Ms. Debbie Lazar from the USA shares her experience of getting Heart Transplant Surgery done in India
Ms. Debbie Lazar from the USA
I have no words to share my experience with India Cardiac Surgery group. This is a group of reputed cardio specialists and the high rated hospitals of India that share many success stories for treating cardiac patients across the globe. One such story is my personal experience. I still remember the day when I first connected with them through email. I received immediate response from them and thereafter many telephonic conversations went on and on for discussing my health condition. I shared my medical reports through email and got immediate feedback and finally when I decided to go for the heart transplant surgery, everything was taken care with care and caution.
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing Heart Transplant Surgery In India?
- DR. K R BALAKRISNAN
- DR. BASHI V VELAYUDHAN
- DR. Z S MEHARWAL
- DR. RAJU VYAS
- DR. MANOJ P NAIR
- DR. Y K MISHRA
- DR. BHABA NANDA DAS
- DR. T. S. KLER
- DR. PAWAN ZUTSHI
- DR. RITESH SANGURI
- DR. SATBIR SINGH
- DR. SHILPI MOHAN
- DR. NARESH TREHAN
- DR. RAJESH SHARMA
- DR. ALI ZAMIR KHAN
- DR. NANDKISHORE KAPADIA
- DR. AMAR NATH GHOSH
- DR. SARAJIT KUMAR DAS
- DR. K M MANDANA
- DR. MADAN KUMAR K
Which Are The Top 20 Hospitals Where Heart Transplant Surgery Is Performed?
- THE WOCKHARDT HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL,BANGALORE.
- CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- MEDANTA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- MAX SUPER SPCIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE GURGAON.
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- SHARDA HOSPITAL,DELHI
- PARAS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- RUBY HALL, PUNE
- FORTIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA
If you are looking for Heart Transplant Surgery, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons.
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the entire Treatment Plan for your Heart Transplant Surgery from our experts.
Heart Transplant Surgery Cost in India, Cost of Heart Transplant Surgery in India, Low Cost Heart Transplant Surgery in India, Best Heart Transplant Surgeons In India, Top Heart Transplant Surgeon in India ,Best Cardiac Hospitals For Heart Transplant In India, Best Hospital For Heart Transplant With High Success Rate In India, Heart Transplant Surgery Experience in India