What is the Cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery with Top Hospitals and Top Surgeons in India?
- The average cost of the Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery is very high in western countries.
- India is known world wide for its advanced medical facilities and promising technology for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery. Many of the best hospitals for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery can be found in India.
- Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery cost in India is much less when compared to any other countries. Also the cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India is substantially lower than other developed countries of the world.
Various deciding factors could determine the price of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India. These can be broadly classified as Hospital, Medical Team or Patient Dependent factors.
- Type of the hospital (Government/Trust/Private).
- Use of insurance, type of insurance or self paid.
- Accreditation of the facility
- Reputation and brand value of the hospital.
Medical Team Factors
- Technology / Approach Used
- Surgery Type
- Type of Anesthesia or Sedation
- Qualification / Expertise of the specialist
- Extent of the surgery needed
- Patient’s diagnosis
- Patient’s general health
- Room Category selected by the patient
- Other treatment required by the patient in conjunction
The LIST of AVERAGE COST of the Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery across TOP 15 cities in India in Indian Rupee (INR) is as follows :
|City||Lowest Cost||Average Cost||Highest Cost|
|Gurgoan / Gurugram||2,40,000||3,50,000||4,75,000|
Our panel of experts for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery is spread across 25+ major cities with TOP Hospitals across India.
Contact Us for a FREE No Obligation Quote & Opinion for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India
Our Hospitals Network and Surgery Group are available in 15 cities of India for our patients to access. Kindly fill up the form for a free opinion from our expert team. We shall get you a Free, No Obligation Opinion from India’s best Surgeons and best Hospitals in India. NO CHARGES LEVIED.
Special ALL SERVICES INCLUSIVE Packages available for INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
What is Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery?
- Minimally invasive heart surgery is a new form of heart surgery that has grown in popularity is robot-assisted heart surgery. This is where a machine is used to perform surgery while being controlled by the heart surgeon.
- The main advantage of undergoing minimally invasive heart surgery is the cost affordability and the small size of the incision made in the patient.
- Instead of an incision being big enough for the doctor to put his hands inside, it does not have to be bigger than 3 small holes for the robot’s much smaller hands to get through and this is one of the best parts of undergoing minimally invasive heart surgery.
- Also, a major advantage of minimally invasive heart surgery is the recovery time of a patient, instead of months of recovery time, some patients have recovered and resumed playing athletics in a matter of weeks.
How is Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery different from other surgery?
- In a minimally Invasive heart surgery the surgeon performs the same surgery using small incisions with the assistance of technology. The machines used are operated and controlled by the surgeon.
- In this type of surgery, your heart surgeon may have a better view of some parts of your heart than in open-heart surgery. Similar to open surgery, some minimally invasive heart surgery procedures may require stopping your heart temporarily and diverting blood flow from your heart using a heart-lung bypass machine.
What are the Types of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery and how is it performed?
The experienced surgical team performs the minimally invasive heart surgeries, including the robot-assisted heart surgery and thorascopic heart surgery. In both these procedures, the surgeons reach your heart through the small incisions between the ribs of the chest.
- Robot-Assisted Heart Surgery : In robot-assisted heart surgery, the exact manners performed in the traditional open chest operation are duplicated by the surgeons using the robotic arms, instead of their hands. During this surgery, the surgeon works at a remote console and view your heart in a magnified high-definition 3-D view on a video monitor. Your surgeon’s hand movements are translated precisely to the robotic arms at the operating table that move same as the human wrists. Another surgeon along with the surgical team helps changing the surgical instruments attached to the robotic arms at the operating table.
- Thorascopic Surgery : During this surgery, your surgeon will insert a long, thin tube called as a thorascope that contains a tiny high-definition video camera into a small incision in your chest. The surgeon will repair your heart with the help of long instruments that are inserted through the small incisions between your ribs.
How is the suitability of a patient for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery decided?
- The suitability of a patient is chosen on the basis of the following factors
- Type of Heart disease and how severe it is
- Patient’s age and medical history
- Results of the tests done prior to the surgery.
What are the Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery in India?
- The benefits of the minimally invasive surgery include: small incisions and small scars.
- Most patients get the following benefits of the minimally invasive surgery.
- Shorter hospital stay post surgery
- Less pain
- Lower risk of complications like infection, bleeding, etc.
- Shorter recovery time and faster return to the normal daily activities.
It can be clearly observed that the incisions made in a minimally invasive cardiac surgery are small comparatively.
What should you expect after undergoing a Minimally Invasive Heart surgery?
- You will be able to go home two to five days after undergoing the minimally invasive surgery. Your medical team will follow you closely while you are in the hospital and help you recover as quickly as possible.
- When you are ready to leave the hospital, your surgeon will give the instructions on your recovery and when can you return to work, including the guidelines for driving, performing your job, diet and incision care.
- Generally, it will take about 1 to 4 weeks before you are well enough to return back to work (if your job doesn’t involve any strenuous activity), take part in the most non-strenuous job.
- Often, you can entirely return back to your normal routine within 5 to 8 weeks after surgery. It is significant to know that since everyone has different recovery, so your surgical team will provide the guidelines based on how well you are doing.
Why Choose India for minimally invasive heart surgery?
- India offers highest quality treatments for heart disease at quite affordable prices.
- The state of the art, world class infrastructure, latest technology and medical equipments in the Indian hospitals are at par with the hospitals in western countries. India
- India provides the most advanced technological environment to the cardiac patients all over the globe with affordable minimally invasive heart surgery in India.
How many patients underwent Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India in the last 5 years?
- Some of the most coveted Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery hospitals in the world are found in India. The country is known for offering advanced medical facilities at the most reasonable cost. The best Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery hospitals in India have a comprehensive solution for the most critical cases.
- An average increase of 15 to 20 percent annually has been observed in the number of patients in the last 5 years.
- The Indian Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery hospitals deliver advanced health care and highest quality services backed by elaborate infrastructure and lower treatment cost.
Here are the approximate figures of the patients underwent Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in the last 5 years in India :
Are you looking for affordable cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in Top Hospitals of India?
Please consult us to get FREE Quotes, Opinions from TOP Hospitals and BEST Surgeons of India for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery.
What are the services offered to our International patient?
- Planning your surgery : From getting your reports reviewed by Doctor to making arrangements for your accommodation once you arrive in India.
- On call consultation with your surgeon : Arranging for a tele-call with your surgeon so that you can have a detailed discussion over your treatment plan.
- Continuous Assistance and Support : Our Executive will continuously stay in touch with you and provide you with all the relevant information and process to be followed.
- Travel Documents/ Visa Process : Our Executive will provide you with all the information required for you to travel to India i.e Vaccinations, Visa documents etc.
- Recommendations of Hotels and Guest House : recommendation of hotels offering 2 star services to 5 star services for your stay in the city as per your budget and preference will be sent to you so that you can choose accordingly.
- Ground Transportation : Arranging for your Airport pick up and Drop.
- Regional Translators : Availabilty of regional translators 24*7 so that language should not be a barrier in your medical trip to India.
- Arranging for a local contact number.
- Follow Up : Our executive will constantly stay in touch with us even after you land in your country.
Why International Patients Trust us?
Being India’s first government recognized Medical Value Provider; we have the best minimally invasive heart surgery facilities in India which are worldly recognized supported by a team of surgeons with an international reputation.
We are a reliable medical group helping International patients with affordable low cost treatment with International Health Standards and a friendly seamless atmosphere.
Why choosing India Cardiac Surgery Team for your Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery is the right decision to make?
- Your Medical Trip is planned by a well experienced and qualified team of Relationship Executives.
- Affordable surgery packages offered to you.
- Patient reports are viewed by Medical Experts who are highly reputed, Qualified and have an experience of 20 years and above to their credit.
- Your safety and care is the top most priority for us in planning your medical trip.
- Hospitals with the best amenities and expert medical care are recommended.
- Treatments are available for all age groups from and infant to a elderly person.
- Different types of treatment offered under 1 shelter, so that apart from your specific surgery you could also seek treatment for any other ailment as well .
- Discounted surgery packages and Health plans for you.
- Recommendations of surgeons who are USA and UK qualified with International exposure.
- Recommendations of only NABH accredited Hospitals with well equipped and Hi-tech technology labs and well qualified employees.
Who Are The Top 20 Surgeons Performing Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery In India?
- DR. ASHOK SETH
- DR. Z. S MEHARWAL
- DR. APARNA JASWAL
- DR. SANDEEP ATTAWAR
- DR. RAMAKANTA PANDA
- DR. SUNIL VANZARA
- DR. YUGAL MISHRA
- DR. ANOOP GANJOO
- DR. K. K. KAPOOR
- DR. N. SHASTRY
- DR. K.M MANDANA
- DR. HARISH MOHANTY
- DR. AKSHAY MEHTA
- DR NARESH TREHAN
- DR. MANISH BANSAL
- DR. SUBHASH CHANDRA
- DR. JAYRANGANATH
- DR K. N. SRINIVASAN
- DR VIVEK JAWALI
- DR. MANGESH KOHALE
- DR. AJAY KAUL
Which Are The Top 20 Hospitals Performing Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery?
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE,MUMBAI
- APOLLO HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- FORTIS ESCORTS HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- ARTEMIS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- MEDANTA HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- MAX SUPER SPCIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- FORTIS MEMORIAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE GURGAON.
- INDRAPRASTHA APOLLO HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- BLK SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
- GLOBAL HOSPITAL,CHENNAI
- SHARDA HOSPITAL,DELHI
- PARAS HOSPITAL, GURGAON
- NANAVATI HOSPITAL,MUMBAI
- MANIPAL HOSPITAL,BANGALORE
- THE WOCKHARDT HEART INSTITUTE, MUMBAI
- NARAYANA HOSPITAL,BANGALORE.
- CONTINENTAL INSTITUTE OF CARDIOVASCULAR SCIENCES, HYDERABAD
- RUBY HALL, PUNE
- FORTIS HOSPITAL, KOLKATA
Get a free consultation with our Surgeon for your minimally Invasive Heart Surgery
Kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our surgeons
After thorough analysis of the reports and medical history, you will be provided with the advised clinical opinion and suggestions regarding your minimally invasive heart surgery from our experts.
Affordable Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery Cost in India, Best Surgeons Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Best Hospitals Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Best Hospital for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery India, Best Place for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Pune, Gurgoan / Gurugram, Kolkata, Lowest Price for Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in Chandigarh, Jaipur, Noida, Kerala, Goa, Top Surgeons Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery, Top Hospitals Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India