India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. +91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided on our website.Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
What is Ventricular Assist Device (VAD)?
Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) in India is an implantable mechanical pump that helps to pump out blood from the lower chambers of the heart. It is used in cases where people have a weakened heart and are prone to heart failure. Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) in India reviews of patients indicate that you can undertake this procedure while you need a heart transplant.
Who Needs a Ventricular Assist Device?
Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) surgery in India is undertaken in the following cases
- One is waiting for a heart transplant
- The function of the heart can become normal again
- If one is not a good candidate for heart transplant
Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) surgery in India reviews indicate that if it cannot help your heart, another treatment option to consider would be total artificial heart.
Types of Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD):
1) Left Ventricular Assist device (LVAD)
The left ventricular assist device is the more common type of VAD. It helps the left ventricle to pump blood to the aorta.
2) Right Ventricular Assist device (RVAD)
The right ventricular assist device is used for short term support of the right ventricle after any form of heart surgery. It helps to pump blood to the pulmonary artery.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
Eric has been just 8 months old, when his parents, George and Diana Kagwe from Kenya received a shocking news that he suffers from a rare heart condition requiring him to undergo ventricular assist device procedure. “We started searching for a high quality treatment for him and came to know about India Cardiac Surgery Site. After contacting them, we gave in our confirmation to get his procedure in India. An official welcomed us at the airport and took to the hospital. We met the surgeon, he was a nice and kind person who explained us about the procedure. The hospital staff was very friendly and took care of all our needs. The procedure went well. Now I am happy that my child’s VAD enables him to do his activities smoothly. We still communicate with the doctor and executives of healthcare consultant in India regarding his condition. I am sincerely thankful to everyone for their excellent services and care we received during our stay in India.
What to Expect Before Ventricular Assist Device Surgery?
Before low cost Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) surgery in India it is suggested that you spend some amount of time in the hospital. While you are in the hospital you can have treatment for a weakened heart or any form of heart failure. Free consultation Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) surgery in India will provide you a clear idea on the pros and cons of the surgery.
What to Expect During Ventricular Assist Device Surgery?
Low cost Ventricular Assist Device in India is an open heart surgery that usually lasts for 6 to 8 hours. One will be asleep during the procedure, so that they will have no idea of the pain expected during the procedure. One will be connected to a machine that will help them breathe during the surgery. For more details during free consultation Ventricular Assist Device in India the surgeon can explain in details.
What to Expect After Ventricular Assist Device Surgery?
After the procedure one will be in the intensive care unit for some days where some form of medications and liquid fluids will be given to you. After a few days of the surgery, you will be shifted to a regular room.
Why choose an Indian Hospital for Ventricular Assist Device Surgery?
A mere search on any search engine with the terms Affordable Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) surgery in India and Affordable Ventricular Assist Devices (VAD) in India will spring up the names of the Indian hospitals. They are equipped with the latest in the technology domain under the table guidance of expert surgeons who have a proven track record.
Ventricular Assist Device Surgery Cost in India
Low cost Ventricular Assist Device in India results in considerable savings on the cost aspect when you get the surgery done in this part of the world. This extra money can be utilized for a sightseeing trip to the beautiful locations of the country.
- How long does the surgery take?
- The VAD surgery usually takes 4 to 8 hours.
- How long will I be in the hospital after a VAD implantation procedure?
- Patients are usually in the hospital for two weeks or more after implantation. Your health prior to the surgery will factor into the length of stay.
- Can I choose my own hotels according to my budget?
- You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience to you and your budget.
- Can I speak with the doctor before I come to India for treatment?
- You can talk to the doctor and satisfy all your medical queries. You can also send us your queries for answers from the top doctors.
- How will I get an Indian Medical Visa?
- To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go to our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
- I can only speak my native language?
- Yes. Many hospitals in India have language translators to help you communicate better and effortlessly with the doctors and medical staff.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable surgeon for you, after consulting the experts.
If you are really seeking Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) Procedure, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Ventricular Assist Device (VAD) Procedure you are seeking for.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form