India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. +91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided in our website.
Cardiovascular Heart Disease: What is it?
Cardiovascular disease specifies any of the number of diseases that affect the heart itself and/or the blood vessel system, especially the veins and arteries leading to and from the heart. A recent research on disease dimorphism suggests that women who suffer with cardiovascular disease usually suffer from forms that affect the blood vessels while men usually suffer from forms that affect the heart muscle itself. The known or associated causes of cardiovascular disease include diabetes mellitus, hypertension, hyperhomocysteinemia and hypercholesterolemia.
CVDs (Cardiovascular Disease) are the number one cause of death globally and over three quarters of the CVD deaths usually take place in the low and middle income countries.
Types of cardiovascular heart disease:
There are many cardiovascular diseases involving the heart.
- Hypertensive Heart Disease
- Pulmonary heart disease
- Heart failure
- Cardiac dysrhythmias
- Inflammatory heart disease
- Inflammatory cardiomegaly
- Congenital heart disease
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Valvular heart disease
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
What are the Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Heart Disease?
There are a number of risk factors for cardiovascular heart disease including:
- Lack of exercise
- High blood pressure
- A family history of heart disease
- Being overweight or obese
- An ethnic background
The amount of alcohol you drink and how you deal with the stress are also thought to be linked to the risk factors for developing a CVD.
Common Symptoms of Cardiovascular Heart Disease:
Each type of cardiovascular disease has different symptoms but most of them have similar warning signs. If you or your loved one is regularly experiencing any of these symptoms, then call your doctor.
- Constant dizziness or lightheadedness
- Extreme fatigue
- A new, irregular heartbeat
- A fast heartbeat more than 100 beats per minute
- Difficulty in breathing during the regular activities and rest
- Difficulty in breathing during the regular activities and rest
- Chest pain or discomfort during the activities that subsides with rest
- Loss of appetite or nausea
- Restlessness or confusion
- A respiratory infection or cough that becomes worse
- Changes in sleep pattern
- What are the causes of the cardiovascular disease?
- There are many risk factors that contribute to the cardiovascular disease, these include genetics, age, gender, lifestyle and environmental factors. The lifestyle factors include the diet, physical inactivity, overweight, alcohol, drug and tobacco use.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable cardiologist for you, after consulting the experts.
- How will I get the Indian Medical Visa?
- To know about the procedure of getting an Indian Medical Visa, please go through our website where you will find all the details regarding the initial procedure. You can also send us a query regarding the same.
- Can I choose the hotel according to my budget?
- You can most definitely choose hotels as per your convenience and according to your budget.
Diagnosis of Cardiovascular Heart Diseases:
The diagnosis of the cardiovascular heart disease is based on the medical history, physical examination, radiography, cardiac biomarkers, electrocardiography and echocardiography. Most of the cardiovascular heart diseases can be highly suspected based on the results of the physical examination and radiography. The electrocardiography is specifically used for diagnosing the rhythm disturbances. The echocardiography confirms the tentative diagnosis by examining the severity of the valvular regurgitations and stenotic lesions, evaluate the chamber enlargement and identify the congenital defects.
What are the Treatments for Cardiovascular Heart Disease?
The treatments for the cardiovascular heart disease starts with prevention. Most types of the cardiovascular disease can be controlled or prevented effectively with regular exercises, eating a heart-healthy well balanced diet, achieving and maintaining a healthy weight and not smoking or drinking excessively. The risk factors for CVDs can be prevented through lifestyle changes, regular medication and/or medical care.
The most effective treatments for the CVDs include a multifaceted approach that addresses the specific types of the cardiovascular heart diseases. It involves regular monitoring and testing, diet and lifestyle changes, medications and surgery. The prognosis and the outcomes of CVDs vary according to the type of cardiovascular diseases, how quickly they are diagnosed and treated, lifestyle and other factors.
Treatment for the advanced types of CVDs require hospitalization. It includes intensive monitoring and stabilization of the vital signs, intravenous medications and an advanced life support measures. Breathing is supported by a mechanical ventilation and the abnormal heart rhythms are treated with medications and the electrical defibrillation. Pain medications will be given to reduce the pain and anxiety, lower the amount of oxygen required by the heart. The patients who had suffered a heart attack undergoes a surgical procedure called as an angioplasty.
Why Prefer India for Cardiovascular Heart Disease Treatments?
The cardiac treatments and care in India offers a suitable option for the foreign patients looking for the cardiovascular heart disease treatments at affordable prices. The hospitals in India have the latest medical equipments and technology. The unmatched expertise of the leading Indian Cardiologists ensures the distinction of providing a comprehensive treatment for the cardiovascular heart disease.
Cost of Cardiovascular Heart Disease Treatments:
No matter whichever procedure or treatment you require to undergo for treating the cardiovascular heart disease, you will save about 75% to 95% of healthcare cost as compared to the treatment cost in the western countries.
If you are really seeking treatments for the Cardiovascular Heart Disease in India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Cardiovascular Heart Disease you are seeking for.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form