India Cardiac Surgery Site is associated with experienced cardiologists to deliver the perfect treatment and recuperative plan. Before the surgery, we will educate the patient with every fact involved in surgery and maintain the transparency in procedure, facilities and the related costs. We provide quality services and also assists with arrangements by keeping the concerns of the international patients in mind, providing you the utmost care and professionalism.
How to Get Started?
Planning your medical trip to India is a very simple process with India Cardiac surgery site
1. You just need to fill in our enquiry form and one of our executives will contact you soon.
2. 91-9370586696 Call us at the given contact number for any assistance.
3. Complete information regarding surgery is provided in our website.
Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India Overview
A new form of heart surgery that has grown in popularity is robot-assisted heart surgery. This is where a machine is used to perform surgery while being controlled by the heart surgeon. The main advantage to this is the size of the incision made in the patient. Instead of an incision being at least big enough for the doctor to put his hands inside, it does not have to be bigger than 3 small holes for the robot’s much smaller hands to get through. Also, a major advantage to the robot is the recovery time of a patient, instead of months of recovery time, some patients have recovered and resumed playing athletics in a matter of weeks.
Types of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery:
The experienced surgical team performs the minimally invasive heart surgeries, including the robot-assisted heart surgery and thorascopic heart surgery. In both these procedures, the surgeons reach your heart through the small incisions between the ribs of the chest.
Robot-Assisted Heart Surgery:
In robot-assisted heart surgery, the exact manners performed in the traditional open chest operation are duplicated by the surgeons using the robotic arms, instead of their hands. During this surgery, the surgeon works at a remote console and view your heart in a magnified high-definition 3-D view on a video monitor. Your surgeon’s hand movements are translated precisely to the robotic arms at the operating table that move same as the human wrists. Another surgeon along with the surgical team helps changing the surgical instruments attached to the robotic arms at the operating table.
During this surgery, your surgeon will insert a long, thin tube called as a thorascope that contains a tiny high-definition video camera into a small incision in your chest. The surgeon will repair your heart with the help of long instruments that are inserted through the small incisions between your ribs.
Check out the Patient Testimonial, where the patient shares about their success stories from treatments through India Cardiac Surgery Consultants.
Who is A Candidate for the Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery?
Your surgeons will try using the smallest incisions to provide the safest and the most successful surgery. Your surgical team will carefully compare the advantages and disadvantages of the minimally invasive techniques with the traditional surgery techniques. Your surgeon will decide the best approach for you based on several factors like the type of heart disease you have and how severe it is, your age, medical history, lifestyle and the results of the tests done prior to the surgery.
Benefits of Minimally Invasive Surgery in India?
The benefits of the minimally invasive surgery include: small incisions and small scars.
Most patients get the following benefits of the minimally invasive surgery:
- Shorter hospital stay post surgery
- Less pain
- Lower risk of complications like infection, bleeding, etc.
- Shorter recovery time and faster return to the normal daily activities.
- How do I make an appointment with the best cardiologist in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best suitable surgeon for you, after consulting the experts.
- How long do I have to stay in the hospital after the minimally invasive heart surgery in India?
- Your stay in the hospital may be for 3-4 days depending upon the intensity of the surgery. Send us your medical report so that we can tell you more about the treatment needed and hospital stay.
- Can I Use stairs when I go home?
- Yes, since patients who have undergone a minimally invasive cardiac procedure are usually able to resume most or all of their normal within two to four weeks after their surgery. Follow your doctor’s instructions provided at the time of discharge.
- How can I find the best hospital for the minimally invasive heart surgery in India?
- All you have to do is send us your medical report and be rest assured. We will choose the best hospital for you, after consulting our experts. Check out more details about minimally invasive cardiac surgery Narayana Hrudayala on our website.
What to expect after surgery?
You will be able to go home two to five days after undergoing the minimally invasive surgery. Your medical team will follow you closely while you are in the hospital and help you recover as quickly as possible. When you are ready to leave the hospital, your surgeon will give the instructions on your recovery and when can you return to work, including the guidelines for driving, performing your job, diet and incision care.
Generally, it will take about 1 to 4 weeks before you are well enough to return back to work (if your job doesn’t involve any strenuous activity), take part in the most non-strenuous job and resume driving, as long as you stopped taking the pain medications. Often, you can entirely return back to your normal routine within 5 to 8 weeks after surgery. It is significant to know that since everyone has different recovery, so your surgical team will provide the guidelines based on how well you are doing.
Why Choose India for minimally invasive heart surgery?
India offers highest quality treatments for heart disease at quite affordable prices. The state of the art, world class infrastructure, latest technology and medical equipments in the Indian hospitals are at par with the hospitals in western countries. India Cardiac Surgery Site Network offers the most advanced technological environment to the cardiac patients all over the globe with affordable minimally invasive heart surgery in India. You can also check out the minimally invasive cardiac surgery cost in India here. Get in touch with us to get the low cost minimally invasive heart surgery in India.
Cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India:
The cost for the minimally invasive heart surgery in India is about 6500 USD only while it will be highly expensive in the US or the UK.
If you are really seeking treatments for the Affordable Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, kindly fill up the form for a free consultation with our expert cardiologists. You will be provided with thorough analysis and suggestions regarding the Cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India you are seeking.
Click to Here Fill up our Enquiry Form
Affordable Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Cost of Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Low Cost Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery Cost in India, Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery in India